Endovascular Lab Procedures
Vascular health means how well blood vessels outside of the brain and heart function. The most common problem is peripheral artery disease. Other vascular conditions include aneurisms, problems with blood flow to major organs and deep vein thrombosis. At Crestwood we offer advanced technology to find and treat vascular problems through out the body.
- Arteriogram is an x-ray image of the blood vessels and is used to evaluate various vascular conditions.
- Aortic Intervention(Endograft) is a technique used to repair an aortic aneurysm. An endograft is a fabric covered metallic stent.
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Intervention is a technique used to treat a blood clot that may occur with in the deep veins of the body.
- Carotid Artery Stenting is a minimally invasive procedure used to treat a blockage in the carotid artery.
- Port-a-Cath Insertion is a technique used to place a venous access device called a port-a-cath which is often implanted in the upper chest or the arm to allow easy access to a view for different frequent injection therapies.
- Arterial and Venous Angioplasty & Stenting are minimally invasive procedures performed to improve blood flow in the body’s arteries. In the angioplasty procedure, imaging techniques are used to guide a balloon-tipped catheter into an artery and advance it to where the vessel is narrow or blocked. In vascular stenting, which is often performed with angioplasty, a small wire mesh tube called a stent is permanently placed in the newly opened artery to help it remain open.