Health Fairs and Speaking Opportunities
As part of our service to our community we consider it is a privilege to participate in community and organizational health fairs, lunch-n-learns, and seminars. If your organization is planning a health fair or is need of a health professional for a speaking engagement feel free to contact the Marketing Department at 256-429-4560 or click on "Contact Us" and email us your request.
Crestwood offers a comprehensive list of health and wellness topic presentations for community groups, organizations, meetings, and events. Our team of healthcare professionals and clinicians is available to work with your organization to provide the educational information needed for your particular group.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Acute Care for the Elderly
- Bariatric Surgery
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Bone Health
- Cardiac Health
- Exercise & Nutrition
- Foot Problems
- Hearing Loss – new surgical options for treatment
- Neurodiagnostics & Rehabilitation
- Obstetrics/Maternity/Prenatal & New Baby Care
- Pain Management
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Dependency
- Sinusitis – new treatment options
- Sleep Disorders
- Stroke – Risk Factors
- Therapy Options (occupational, physical, speech)
- Vascular Health/Varicose Veins
- Volunteering for Good Health
For more information about these and other possible topics, call 256-429-4560.